Travel and Accommodation
How to reach Norrköping:
- SJ (Swedish Railway Company), there are plenty of train connections to Norrköping from Arlanda (2-2.5 h), Stockholm (1.5 h) and Copenhagen (4 h).
Recommended hotels with block reservations:
- Hotel Kneippen, (15 rooms) 650 SEK including breakfast. Last day to book 4 September 2015; booking reference SPECS
- Elite Grand Hotel Norrköping, (25 rooms) 890 SEK including breakfast. Last day to book 14 August 2015; booking reference GSMH120915
- Scandic Norrköping City, (25 rooms) 885 SEK incl breakfast. Last day to book 12 August 2015; booking reference SMH120915
How to reach SMHI:
- Walk from Norrköping city centre to SMHI in about 30-40 mins (nice walk partly along the river).
- Tram no. 3 towards Klockaretorpet, the stop is called SMHI. The journey takes about 20 mins from Norrköping Central station. Timetable and other information Tickets cost 27 SEK (70 SEK for 24 hour ticket) and can be bought from vending machine onboard most of the trams (only credit cards, no coins). Alternatively you can buy tickets before hand at a ”Quickomat” or over the counter e.g. at Pressbyrån (kiosk) by the Centralstation (Opening hours 05:00-22:00) or at the Travel Center nearby (Bussväntsalen, Resecentrum, open 06:20-20:00).