- International WCRP/IOC Conference "Regional Sea Level Changes and Coastal Impacts". 10-14 July 2017. New York, NY, USA.
Joint Scientific Committee Sessions
- 38th Session of WCRP Joint Scientific Committee. 3-7 April 2017. Paris, France.
- 37th Session of WCRP Joint Scientific Committee. 25-27 April 2016. Geneva, Switzerland.
- 36th Session of WCRP Joint Scientific Committee. 8-10 April 2015. Geneva, Switzerland.
- International Symposium on the Cryosphere in a Changing Climate. 13-18 February 2017. Wellington, New Zealand.
- CLIVAR Open Science Conference, “Charting the course for climate and ocean research”. 18-25 September 2016. Qingdao, China.
- CLIVAR Early Career Scientists Symposium. 18, 24-25 September 2016. Qingdao, China.
- International Conference on Regional Climate-CORDEX 2016. 17-20 May 2016. Stockholm, Sweden.
- Climate Symposium 2014. 13-17 October 2014. Darmstadt, Germany.
- WCRP Conference for Latin America and the Caribbean: Developing,linking and applying climate knowledge. 17-21 March 2014. Montevideo, Uruguay.
- International Conference on Regional Climate - CORDEX 2013. 4-7 November 2013. Brussels, Belgium.
- Africa Climate Conference 2013. 15-18 October 2013. Arusha, Tanzania.
- WCRP Open Science Conference: Climate Research in Service to Society. 24-28 October 2011. Denver, CO, USA.
- WCRP/SPARC Workshop: "Challenges for Climate Science - Synergies between SPARC and the WCRP Grand Challenges". 31 October - 1 November 2016. Berlin, Germany
- Model Hierarchies Workshop. 2-4 November 2016. Princeton University, New Jersey, USA.
- Early Career Researchers Workshop 2015 - Earth System Science Frontiers. 28-30 October 2015. Offenbach, Germany.
- Understanding, Modelling and Predicting Weather and Climate Extremes. 5-7 October 2015. Oslo, Norway.
- Data Requirements to Address the WCRP Grand Challenge on Weather and Climate Extremes. 25-27 February 2015. Sydney, Australia.
- An International Global Drought Information System Workshop: Next Steps. 11-13 December 2014. Pasadena, CA, USA.
- IPCC AR5: Lessons Learnt for Climate Change Research and WCRP. 8-10 September 2014. Bern, Switzerland.
WCRP Summer Schools
- WCRP-JNU Training School on Monsoon Variability in Changing Climate. 16–21 January 2017. Jeju, Republic of Korea.
- WCRP-ICTP 2014 Summer School on Attribution and Prediction of Extremes Events. 21 July - 01 August 2014. Trieste, Italy.