- MPE Virtual Summer School on 'Attribution, causality, and decision-making', 6-10 June 2022
- My Climate Risk General Assembly (Invite Only). 30 May - 2 June 2022.
- Climate risk and uncertainty in India. ICIMOD’s Himalayan University Consortium (HUC) (My Climate Risk Regional Hub). 12 May 2022.
- Developing a ‘storylines’ approach for regional climate change information Presentation on 22 February 2022.
- Risk KAN Workshop on Understanding and Modeling Complex Risks in Coupled Human-Environment Systems. Presentation on 10 February 2022.
- American Geophysical Union (AGU) Fall Meeting. WCRP ‘My Climate Risk’ Lighthouse Activity: Inverting the construction of climate information for local-to-regional climate risk. 15 December 2021. 21:30 - 23:00 CET.
- Storying climes of the Himalaya, Andes, and Arctic. 9 - 15 October 2021. Online. In partnership with My Climate Risk Lighthouse Activity (Programme).
- HUC Summer School - Bringing meaning to statistical practice in climate science using R. 18–26 August 2021. Online and in-person. Lecture by Ted Shepherd. From global to local: bringing meaning to climate change through storylines (20 August 2021) (website)
- Sustainability Research and Innovation Congress 2021. Session: My Climate Risk. 13 June 2021.
- Open Call for Membership of the My Climate Risk Lighthouse Activity Closed 20 April 2022.
Last Updated: 17 May 2022