Scroll down to find links to videos of all of the main talks and the slides.
- WCRP ‘Our Climate Future’ – Detlef Stammer and Helen Cleugh, Chair and Vice Chair of the WCRP Joint Scientific Committee (slides: Day 1 - Introduction, Session 1, Wrap-up Day 1 - Helen Cleugh)
- ‘My Climate Risk’ Lighthouse Activity
- Regina Rodrigues, Federal University of Santa Catarina, Brazil – WCRP My Climate Risk Lighthouse Activity: Inverting the construction of climate information (slides, video).
- Anna Sörensson, Research Centre of the Sea and the Atmosphere, Argentina – Constructing regional climate information relevant for risk assessments and decision making (slides, video).
- Capacity development: What is needed in South America?
- Patricia Krecl, Federal University of Technology, Brazil and RA-III representative, WMO Research Board – Innovation in the WMO Regional Associations: diagnostics and recommendations (slides, video)
- Pablo Borges de Amorim, Federal University of Santa Catarina, Brazil – WCRP Academy Lighthouse Activity (slides, video).
(Slides: Day 2 - Introduction and Closing - Helen Cleugh)
- WCRP ‘Regional Information for Society’ (RIfS) Core Project
- Silvina Solman, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina – CORDEX in South America and Introduction to the new WCRP Core Project: Regional Information for Society (RIfS) (slides, video).
- Germán Poveda, National University of Colombia, Colombia – Hydroclimate Research Program for the Andes (ANDEX) and the connection with RIfS (slides, video).
- Round table – WCRP, Future Earth and the UN Ocean Decade (video)
- Salvatore Arico, Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission of UNESCO (slides); Emmanuelle Di Lorenzo, Future Earth OCEAN KAN (video); Ivonne Montes, Geophysical Institute of Peru. Moderated by Ken Takahashi, WCRP Joint Scientific Committee, and Regina Rodrigues, My Climate Risk Lighthouse Activity.