27-30 June, 2022
We are proposing to hold the main session of the 43rd Joint Scientific Committee meeting (JSC-43) virtually during 27 - 30 June, with a JSC/WCRP Secretariat only meeting to be held on the 6th and 8th July.
Information for participants
- This 43rd meeting of WCRP’s Joint Scientific Committee (JSC-43) assesses progress made towards WCRP's goals and ambitions and plans for the future of the Programme. The sessions will be via the WMO Zoom Meeting platform.
- Presentations and/or reports will be made available in advance of the meeting. Due to the limited meeting time, please make sure you read through these documents in advance.
- During the virtual meeting, questions can be submitted via the Chat Box. A member of the WCRP Secretariat will moderate the chat and notify the chair as applicable.
- Unless otherwise asked, Wenchao (
- Attendance at this virtual JSC-43 is by invitation only. Should you wish to attend please contact Mike Sparrow (
All times in the agenda are quoted in Central European Summer Time (Geneva/Paris) time.
Please see https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html for the respective times in your area.