The following meetings are/were either initiated by the Grand Challenge on Regional Sea-level Change & Coastal Impacts or included Sessions organized by it or have other strong thematic links to it:
- WCRP endorsed Workshop on Climate change and sea level rise in the Mediterranean Sea. 5-6 July 2018, Rome, Italy (also see the workshop flyer)
- International WCRP/IOC Conference "Regional Sea Level Changes and Coastal Impacts". 10-14 July 2017, New York, NY, USA.
- 1st Sea Level Grand Challenge Meeting. 19-20 March 2015. Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- Workshop on High-End Scenarios of Regional Sea-Level Changes and their Uncertainties. 20-22 November 2013. Hamburg Germany.
- Workshop on Sea-Level Rise, Ocean/Ice Shelf Interactions and Ice Sheets. 18-20 February 2013. Hobart, Australia.