- WCRP Grand Challenge: Understanding and Predicting Weather and Climate Extremes (white paper).
- Implementation Plan for WCRP Grand Challenge on Understanding and Predicting Weather and Climate Extremes.
Other Related Papers
- WCRP Special Issue of Weather and Climate Extremes Journal, Vol. 9: WCRP-ICTP Summer School on Attribution and Prediction of Extreme Events.
- Results of the WMO Eighth International Workshop on Tropical Cyclones (IWTC-8) and/or the Third International Workshop on Tropical Cyclone Landfall Process (IWTCLP-3).
- Workshop on Physical modeling supporting a storyline approach (Oslo, Norway. 24‐26 April 2019)
- Workshop on Extremes and Socio-economic implications (Joint Research Centre, Ispra, Italy, 4-6 October 2017), Bulletin of the American Meteorology Society, doi: 10.1175/BAMS-D-17-0327.1.
- Workshop on Data Requirements to address the WCRP Grand Challenge on Weather and Climate Extremes (Sydney, Australia, 25-27 February 2015), Bulletin of the Australian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society (AMOS), Volume 28, Page 45
- Workshop on Understanding, Modeling and Predicting Weather and Climate Extremes (Oslo, Norway. 5-7 October 2015), WCRP Report No. 10/2016