Please consider proposing WCRP-branded science sessions and workshops at the AGU Fall Meeting 2019.
To mark your session proposal as WCRP co-branded, just select WCRP as a sponsoring organization (see how to do so below).
Very broadly, in agreement with the WCRP Strategic Plan, the themes are:
- Fundamental understanding (across disciplines - ocean, atmosphere, land, cryosphere, biosphere)
- Prediction of the near-term evolution of climate
- Future evolution of the climate system
- Science and society
A number of Town Halls and a Union Session are also planned as part of the week.
NOTE: If you have already submitted an AGU Fall Meeting session proposal without co-branding it, you can still do so by logging in to your account and updating your session proposal details.
Branding your session proposal as 'WCRP'
Session proposals for the AGU Fall meeting can be branded as WCRP affiliated sessions by:
- Selecting 'Yes' under 'Is your session proposal co-sponsored by another society?'.
- Selecting 'WCRP: World Climate Research Programme' from the list of organizations.
See the image below.