- 12 May: Ad hoc Panel Meeting in conjunction with the SPECS/PREFACE/WCRP Workshop, Spain (Action List)
- 7-12 June: Decadal Climate Prediction: Improving Our Understanding of Processes and Mechanisms to Make Better Predictions, Aspen, USA
- 18 July, 2014: Ad hoc Panel Meeting in conjunction with the Pan-CLIVAR meeting, 16-18 July, the Hague, the Netherlands
- 15 June: Ad hoc Panel Meeting in conjunction with the International Workshop on Seasonal to Decadal Prediction, 13-16 June, Toulouse, France
- 13-16 May 2013: International Workshop on Seasonal to Decadal Prediction - Toulouse, France (Report of the workshop)
- 26 June - 01 July: Making Sense of the Multi-Model Decadal Prediction Experiments from CMIP5 - , Aspen Global Change Institute - Basalt, Colorado, USA.
- 20-23 September: WGOMD-GSOP Workshop on Decadal Variability, Predictability and Predictions: Understanding the Role of the Ocean - NCAR, Boulder, Colorado, USA.
- 16-20 August: Conference on Decadal Predictability - Trieste, Italy
- 07-09 June: Second U.S. Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation (AMOC) Annual Meeting - Miami, USA
- 11-15 January: Predicting The Climate Of The Coming Decades Workshop - Miami, USA
- 04-06 November: CLIVAR Workshop Earth-System Initialization for Decadal Prediction - Utrecht (The Netherlands) (Workshop report).
- 12-15 October: The Eight Workshop on Decadal Climate Variability: Decadal Climate Predictability and Prediction: Are We Ready? St Michaels, Maryland, USA
- 06-09 July: RAPID Annual Meeting 2009 - Edinburgh, UK
- 4-6 May: First U.S. Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation (AMOC) Annual Meeting - Annapolis, MD, USA